What if you were brave?
What if you were Brave?
What if you were brave?
In this episode I ask you What would your life look like it you where brave? If you took a chance? If you listened to your intuition? How would your life change, and what would it look like to you? Discussing ways you can bring bravery into your life, how to let go of limiting beliefs and finding gratitude in your life. This episode is fill with inspiration for you to live your best and bravest life.
I talk about:
- I’m so excited to announce that the ‘When we are Brave’ podcast has entered into the Australian Podcasting awards! You can check it out here.
- I’m getting ready to launch the When we are Brave Essential oil range. When we are Brave – Brave hearts, essential oils range has been craftily developed with love and care to help you live a brave life—coming out 12th October 2020.
- In this episode, I wanted to talk to you about bravery and ask you the questions: What does it mean to you to live your best and bravest life? What would your life look like if you chose to be brave? What would change? Would anything change?
- Over the last year, I have lived and breath brave. If I am going to promote being brave, then I must lead by example. I have been getting the bravery within myself to go out there and do it. I have been reaching out and connecting with others that once I would have only dreamt of.
- I share the story of my grandmother and how she taught me how to cook. She was a fantastic cook and incredibly gifted at cooking. She taught me everything I know- well, I have built-in my skills, but the foundation of my cooking skill set started with her at around the age of 2. But why am I sharing this with you? Because I was brave and reached out to a very famous cook from Australian TV to share with her my story when I was inspired by her work on a recent TV program. Before my movement of brave, I would never have thought of doing something so bold. But I felt a calling within myself to share with her, and so I did. I felt incredibly brave to do this.
- When you have the courage, when you have the bravery within yourself to listen to your intuition, to follow on the divine instinct and knuckle down and trust in yourself, amazing things can happen.
- What would your life look like if you were brave? What would change?How would your life be different?
- Why is it important to be brave? I think having courage in your life to follow in your dreams and to trust in who you are. It is the essence of why we are here. It’s how we move forward and how we find purpose in our life.
- I truly believe in my heart of hearts, that we are all put on this earth for a reason. So that we can learn and grow and follow in that purpose. When we follow on the path of our purpose, and we start to go along that journey, things fall into place, and it makes a change within the world for the better.
- I never thought that from writing my book and launching it and all the things that have followed, that I would have the impact that I have had on peoples lives. It is humbling, and I feel so blessed to have the gift to talk to you to help you make a positive change in your life. Its why I wrote the book and why I have started the movement of bravery.
- There are lots of different ways that we can be brave. We don’t know what life is going to throw at us in the morning; just getting up can be brave. We could have pain, mental health, we could hate the job we are in, there could be discomfort in our life, or there could be circumstances in our life that we are unhappy with, but when we are brave enough to change your limiting beliefs. We can create a different experience.
- When we believe in something, it may not necessarily to be the truth, and it’s up to us to change those beliefs that we think are true. We have it within our selves to change those beliefs; we have the power and the magnificence to do that.
- Techniques to help us be brave in our life – Switch Words – letting go of limiting beliefs.
- If your thinking in your mind thoughts such as: I’m not good enough. I’m not valued enough. I don’t know enough. I’m not sure. I feel uncertain.
- I want you to know that you are enough. You are on this earth for a reason and a purpose. You are amazing. We are all amazing
- Every time you have a negative thought in your head, don’t listen to it. Turn it around into a positive, just like what Sarah Turner from season one talks about on the When we are Brave podcast.
- Knowing within yourself that you are valued, that you are unique and that you are important on this earth helps you unlock those limiting beliefs about yourself. Every single one of us is.
- So, next time you hear that voice in your head, telling you something negative, SWITCH it into a positive. Don’t listen to that negative voice in your head. It’s not the truth.
- Another way to help us feel brave is to be grateful. I talk a lot about gratitude. There is a big section on gratitude in my journal – Discovering your Brave.
- I know how hard it can be to find gratitude. When I was struggling with PTSD and survivors guilt, I found it incredibly difficult. A lot of people have of found it difficult to find gratitude over COVID, but I’ve got a couple of tips for you to help you find the light when you are sitting in the darkness within yourself and unable to find anything to feel grateful for.
- Honour where you are. Take a look at where you are, know that what is going on, is going on. Don’t try and change it; don’t try and ignore it. Just be present with it. It’s ok to feel all of the feelings, we are all human, and we all have different emotions. They are essential to help us to grow and learn and move forward even in the darkest of times. When you learn to let go and surrender, you can find the light.
- I’ve been able to turn it around. I’ve been able to look out beyond my circumstance and find gratitude even in the dark. Noticing how you feel. Accepting it and then finding one thing to be grateful for. Like the air, you are breathing can start on your journey towards a grateful life. Our lives don’t need to be determined by our circumstances, our lives can be determined by who we are and we are great. We are powerful beings. We can always find something to be grateful for.
- So, what is it that you are grateful for today? Can you be brave enough to find that gratitude?
- I want you to go away and think about today’s episode. What does it mean to you to live your best and bravest life? How can you make changes to live bravely? What would your life look like it you where brave? If you took a chance? If you listened to your intuition? If you spoke that that person? How would your relationships change? How would your life change, and what would it look like to you?
- Use some of the tools I’ve talked about today to help you move closer to living your best and bravest life.